I went to dinner the other night with my favorite girlfriends from High School and collage. We had a wonderful time as usual chatting about things and catching up. As with every time we get together, we each take turns telling about what is going on in our lives and such. When it came time for my turn, I found myself going through my recent blogs in my mind, recounting some of the things my kids and I have been doing lately. I love to blog because it helps me remember what I do each day. I am losing brain cells daily, maybe early stages of Alzheimers, but it is so cool when I blog because it helps me to remember that I am a good mom, I do fun things with my kids, and I have awesome talents and hobbies. I can go back and read my earlier blogs, and think 'wow, I'm really cool!' So here's to me! Yeah Jen! (Positive self-talk really helps!)
Gardens With Small Water Features Ideas
12 years ago
4 comments:
Cute picture! It was so great to be with you Jenny. You are a great Mom and do very fun things with your kiddos. Maybe next time we should have a Mommy-kiddie day at the park!!
Oh how fun!I love girlfriends! Hope you had a great time. Please tell them all hello from me next time.
Hi this is Linda, Jenn's mom. I love the picture and think its so great you girls stay in touch!
Post a Comment