Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Get this!


Ok, so we are in the middle of Timp Cave, oooo-ing and aaahh-ing at all the cool formations, and Sarah is BAWLING because she has to pee so bad. I'm like, 'Sarah, what do you want me to do? There is NO toilet and we are in the middle of the tour and we have to stay with the guide!' She gets so desperate she conceded to pee in her high school musical water bottle. I attempt to find some place a little private to help her and I ask the guide if there is somewhere we can go. He then proceeds to pull out this AMAZING bag (I'm actually still pretty much in awe, I know, I know, dumb but so cool!). It's a urine bag that fits ladies. I'm going to buy a case and take them where ever we go because the ladies in this family have bladders the size of a pea. Anyway, the guide shows us to a separate door so Sarah can have some privacy. I swear she pee'd for like 5 minutes straight. (Mind you, she went before we left for the canyon, and also at the restroom at the visitor's center before we left on the hike! I was shocked that she had to go so much, she reminds me of Rosie!) Anyway, I've decided to go into sales for this product! I'd make a million!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

wowsa! that looks like a heaven send! i love the picture with the simulated pee flowing into the bag...at least i hope its simulated. i love it your all "what do you want me to do?" sheesh, its not like she was begging for a toy or something...she had to pee. i believe you know the feeling. what a loving mom you are!! j/k, love!

Rosie said...

Oh man, i need to carry that in my purse!

Jen said...

I knew you both would love it!! ;)

Anonymous said...

ok Where do you buy them from? Emma has the same problem!!! I am totally serious.