Thursday, June 25, 2009

Crazy Busy and about to get more crazy!

I haven't blogged lately because there has been so much going on. But here's a little update. Helping out with Youth Conference this week. Today they had a morningside at the pavillion that is by the Mt. Timp Temple. It was a beautiful morning and I've been so happy to be able to help. I'm on the cooking committee and also helping with activities. The youth in our ward are so awesome. I'm excited to get to know them.

Today is also my first day of school. I'm just taking biology for the 2nd block of summer. I WILL finish it this time! ;)

More later...gotta go get a huge Diet Coke in order to stay awake for class. I was up at 5:30 to help make breakfast for the youth.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

woooo! go jen, get after it, you show that biology class who's boss!

Rosie said...

Good for you! have a great weekend with the youth and kick some booty with biology...you're a King!