Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Time flies when you're growing up



This is a picture of the Jessica Bentley Tiek and her new little baby boy Nathan. She was the cute young woman who used to tend for me all the time when my kids were really little. She just had her baby on Sunday and so I took the kids over to visit her and baby Nate.

She was such a great babysitter, she loved my kids so much and was always very responsible and caring when I had her over. I think Sam must have been 3 months old when I first let her watch him. She was also always kind and loving to my kids when she'd see them at church. She is wonderful and we love her. We're so excited that she now has a baby of her own. Congratulations to her and her husband Jon!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

oh my goodness! thats nuts, remember when she would watch kenna, sarah and sam for us, she was so great! tell her congrats for us!!!

Rosie said...

That's so fun. I totally remember her. She was always so sweet. Congratulations to her!

Jon and Jessica said...

Thanks for posting those pix Jen. And thanks so much for the praise :)
It means a lot to have the added encouragement as I enter momhood! I love you and your kids so much!