Thursday, July 9, 2009

My camera is in the shop...so no new pics!!

These are pics from 3 years ago when we went to the Gateway fountains. Kenna, Sam, and Sarah--they have all grown so much!!

Notice Ava crawling around on the ground looking for water! (Cami, Ava, Sarah, and Sam)

Sarah and Cami making a run for it.

Yesterday we met my sister Melissa and her kids up at Liberty park. We wanted to find a place where the kids could play in the water so she and I could plan our camping trip. Well the fountains were out of order at Liberty Park so we decided to try Memory Grove. Memory Grove was alright but Melissa thought the Gateway fountains would be better. So after packing up three times and driving around town all afternoon, we finally ended up at the Gateway. The kids had a blast getting wet and I loved the patriotic music they play while the fountains are going.

My camera got a little munched on the 4th of July, which is a reminder to all those out there to protect your camera in case you are sitting next to friends who are jumpy about spiders and creepy-crawlies!! We were sitting up on the mountain over looking stadium of fire about to watch the fireworks and Serena's brother Matt jumped because he thought he saw a spider, which made Serena jump and then I got freaked out and landed sideways on my camera, which caused the lens to get shifted and now my camera won't work at all. But not to fear, I took it into Kew's Camera Service (yes, some guy is actually named Kew!) They said two to three weeks! Argh!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

i bet it would probably be cheaper to buy a new camera than get it fixed. did you make fun of serenas brother for jumping at a spider??? i hope so. i love those pics of them from 3 years ago, ava was so little and cute. precious.

Rosie said...

HOpe your camera gets back soon! Those pictures are darling. They've grown up so fast!!
By the way, the funny word verification today is: Beners...made me think of you :)

Jon and Jessica said...

This age and size is how I remember your kids best! Oh how I love you all!