Friday, May 29, 2009

Last Day of School


Mary and Ms Lynn


Sam and Mrs Grover (he was bawling, such a tender guy)


Sarah and Ms Edwards

Today dawned bright and early. Sam was apparently trying to earn more allowance and so he got up at 5:30am and cleaned and scrubbed his bathroom, weeded one of my flower beds, unloaded the dishwasher, vacuumed the rug underneath the dining table, and was attempting to vacuum the stairs when my renter (Serena) had had enough! She stormed into my room thinking that I had asked Sam to get up this early and do all the vacuuming. I was out cold, as I tend to be at that hour. Disoriented, I told her that I hadn't asked him to do it and to send him in. He got cozy under the covers and promptly fell back asleep (which hasn't happened since he was a baby!) Anyway, he is a dude! And has some damn fine good working genes if you ask me! Grandpa was proud!

(Can't figure out why the video isn't loading, will put it in later.)Here is a video of Mary at her graduation program on the last day of school! She's got the moves!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Oh that's too darn funny! I love my Sambo. Im so happy the kids had such good teachers. Congratulations to each of them...high fives!!

Mauri said...

Wow, he is going to make some woman a mighty fine husband some day. Good thing you get him around the house until then. :) So glad to see you the other day. We'll have to get some park days going so we can catch up!