Friday, January 9, 2009

And over the hills we go...




We just returned from our annual snowmobile trip and what an amazing time we always have as a family. We take an obscene amount of food and STUFF and caravan up to Island Park, where we rent a cabin and chill for a couple of days. It's almost always chaotic and nobody gets very much sleep but I'm so thankful that I have family to be with and share the holidays with. The kids love to be pulled in the sled behind the snowmobile. My dad has been planning this trip for over a year now and he gets so excited; he is the biggest kid out there! I'm so thankful for my parents, and my brother & his fiancee and sisters and their husbands, for all making it possible for us to have so much fun together.


We also were able to celebrate Sam's 9th Birthday! Happy Birthday Sam, we love you!

PS. Sorry for the lack of format, I'm still trying to figure this out! ;)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

these are the best pics of the girls together i think i have ever seen! especially the one of mary and ava

Mauri said...

This looks like so much fun! I wish my family could all get together for a winter getaway. I'm glad you are having a good time. We need to get together soon!