Hello and welcome to The Error Children blog. Let see what we can report today.
In order to save time, more often than not, we end up going through the drive-thru at some fast food place on our way to school in the mornings. As a mom, I should be listening more to my children. When I hear, 'No, I don't want to go to McDonalds!', that should be a sign that we eat out TOO much! Ok, but no, I don't listen and I continue to take my kids to the drive-thru. Yesterday morning we ended up going to Wendy's. I get a call right before noon from Sam at school. He's not feeling well and tells me he is sick. I think, oh it's just his way of trying to get out of school and spend some time at home with me. Well my heart goes out to him and I pick him up when I picked up Sarah from school. When I look at him, he is literally a shade of green. We go home and low and behold he really IS sick. The Wendy's breakfast ended up all over the kitchen floor, the stools, and luckily some ended up in the garbage can. He still is not feeling well this morning. So much for trying to save time and get to school.
I think also the kids have been learning at school about eating well, about eating more fruits and vegetables and not so much fat. Sam has self-appointed himself the 'eating right police'. He made charts for the girls and they get to put a sticker on the chart when they eat fruits and vegetables. (Am I missing something here? I guess I need to try harder in the 'planning good meals' area!)
Gardens With Small Water Features Ideas
12 years ago
1 comment:
yikes! i hate it when they are right. welcome back to the blogging world!!
Post a Comment