Ok, just to let you know, I'm damn sick of the weather. I just wish it would make up it's mind and stay one type or the other. This back and forth stuff is driving me crazy. Just the other night, I was awakened at 3am because the wind was whipping so badly. It was so strong that it pushed my new grill out from the spot where it was and knocked it completely over. The picnic table and chairs were strewn all over the yard as well as all the kids toys. It was eerie. Do you ever wake up in the morning and just feel that something is ominously not right? Like something bad is going to happen and you're not sure what? I have that feeling sometimes and it freaks me out. That's how yesterday was and I couldn't shake it.
1 comment:
urgg! thats not good. i hope nothing horrible happened!!!! have you been crushed under the house? cause i am pretty sure that was just a dream from having just listened to Wicked before going to sleep. you aint seen wind till youve lived in tooele. talk to me when you have to replace your roof. j/k have a great day!!!
Post a Comment