Monday, October 26, 2009

My little moo

Mary has been really sick this weekend with a fever. I finally took her to the doctor today and she has strep throat. It was so bad that there was a rash that appeared today. (How many points do I get for that? I'm such a winner mom!)

Anyway, I ended up taking Sam and Sarah to their friends' houses for late nights on Saturday night because we couldn't all do something together because Mary was sick. She said, 'Mom, I'm sorry I'm all the trouble!' She was feeling really bad that we couldn't do something fun because she was sick.

It was too cute. Get well my sweet child.

3 comments:

Chellese said...

Don't feel bad. We all have those "winner mom" moments. Get better, Mary.

Nat said...

Awe that's super sweet. I hope she gets feeling better soon. I used to sneak the bubble gum flavored penicillin so watch out for that.

Melissa said...

awe, thats the pits. so sorry. hopefully everyone will be better by saturday, but if not, i am okay to postpone the halloween party, for another time. just let me know how your week goes.