Ok, to add to the accidents lately...
Yesterday Mary and Sarah and Kennon were playing dress-ups. Mary put on her witch costume that I made a couple of years back, and she came running in to me and said, 'Hey Mom, look I'm a Bitch, (slight pause) I'm a witch!'
Serena and I were standing there just biting our tongues trying not to laugh. She had no idea what she had said only that at first it sounded slightly wrong, then she got it right.
(The picture doesn't have anything to do with the post, I just really liked it. This is Sarah and Mary all dressed and going to a bridal shower for their Uncle Marc's fiancee.)
5 comments:
Whoops! Don't you just love the moments? :)
ah,how silly, you handled it great though, i would have gotten all serious and been like, "do you know what you just said? do you know why thats a bad word? are you gonna say it again?" sometimes i think i over complicate things. oh well :)
I love the picture...they are so dang adorable. :)
such a cute shot. It reminds me of the time we were being tended and we were playing school. Katie told me to write DOG and I wrote GOD. You and Katie laughed, I was mortified and ran to my room. Good thing you just let her have her moment :)
the girls are getting prettier each day!
Hey, I found you again. I added you to my list so now it will be easy to check in on your often.
I love the record of the funny things kids say and do.
Post a Comment