Tonight I had the opportunity to take Sarah on a date. We went to see Little Women at the local Hale Center Theater. It was really good and so much fun to spend the time with Sarah. I asked her if she wanted to sing and dance in musicals when she grows up and she said, 'no, I want to be in the real movies.' Great....
Life was pretty slow today. When I start a new book, I seem to want to do nothing but read. I'm starting a new series that Bodie and Brock Thoene wrote called the Zion Chronicles. It's about WW2 and Hitler and the Jews but written from a Christian perspective. It was so good and as you can tell from the past tense, yes, I did nothing today but read my book. Well I did take kids to school and pick up twice, but other than that I read and the girls played and the house is a danger zone...
Sam is stoked that tomorrow is the last day of school. I took a picture of him and Sarah this morning because it was the last day that they had to wear uniforms. I will post when I can figure out how to do it. My kids are so dang cute. I love them so much!!!
PS. Thanks to Lissa and Rose for posting their blogs. I love reading your blogs! It makes me feel a part of your lives even though we don't talk every day like we used to. I thought about all my sisters tonight while watching Little Women. It was tender and I'm so thankful for all my beautiful sisters and for the love and friendship that we share.
3 comments:
that makes me think of all the times we would go to the school plays and come out like, man, i wish i could sing and dance!!!
to add a picture, click on new post then up on the tool bar there is a small button with a picture on it, click on that and it will open up a new window to let you browse your hard drive , and there you go!
So funny, I have never wanted to sing or dance. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world wonderful. Go Sarah! Tell the kids a big congrats from Aunt Rose.
Post a Comment